Helping Individuals Create Better Futures Today!
Brought to you by JDS Investments, LLC
www.jdsinvestments.ws
I'll apologize to anyone that may be offended ahead of time, but this is my thoughts through my experiences about affiliate marketing or mlm (multi level marketing).
Although I'm sure affiliate marketing has its' place in this world, it is not for those seeking full time income from home. Let me explain...
First off, most affiliate programs allow you to join for free or at a very low cost, which is great. They tell stories about people making a bundle of money and how you too can be one of these success stories.
When you join one of these programs, they make it sound easy. That's the game! They lure you in by allowing these success stories and income earning potential that play with your mind. COULD THIS BE ME!!!
I don't know if a person realizes it, but all a person is to them is a GLORIFIED SALES REPRESENTATIVE! You are agreeing to help promote and sell whatever product or service you signed up for!
Now think a minute about it!
The company always wins! Do you know how many individuals you have to sponsor, or how many products and services you have to sell to generate a large enough income to support yourself or your family?
Now how are you going to accomplish this task?
Are you going to go door to door?
Ask family and friends?
Are you going to spend hundreds of dollars trying to get customers to your website or affiliate link?
In the end, will you be successful?
That's the honest question to ask yourself.
Over 90% of home business ventures FAIL!
I hate to break that news to you, but I thought you had the right to know!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment